The New BoyZ Club is an AFAB (assigned female at birth) FTM Transgender and Non-Binary peer support, discussion & activity group in Olympia, WA and the surrounding areas. It was founded in January of 2009 and has continued to run even through our current pandemic.
What We Do
We offer support and guidance to those people above who are interested in:
- Getting to know other transgender & nonbinary people in our community in a safe space
- Being in a gender & sex positive environment
- Addressing drug & alcohol issues
- Addressing sex & sexuality
- Defining our role in society
- Learning about and sharing experiences regarding: gender confirmation surgery, legal issues, hormones, our bodies, safe sex, passing, emotional and mental changes, masculine and feminine roles & identity, family, coming out, and other pertinent issues.
Who We Support
This group is for people who are AFAB (assigned female at birth) and who identify as FTM Transgender, Transmasculine, Nonbinary, Genderqueer, as well as questioning their gender identity.
If you’re not sure if you can attend, just send us a message. (Your email and personal information will remain private).
To create a solid and supportive Transgender & Gender Nonbinary community that promotes health of mind, body and spirit; to build a better understanding of ourselves and our personal process of development; to share resources, encourage each other to meet personal goals, and provide a safe and respectful space for our members.
Confidentiality means keeping what happens in this group private. This way we can safely share and benefit from each other’s experiences. Nothing we share within this group should ever come back to harm us. The location of the group is also kept confidential for the safety of our members.
ftm f2m female-to-male afab olympia lacey tumwater centralia chehalis shelton tacoma lakewood seattle trans tg transgender “ftm trans” queer support group meetup activities lgbt lgbtq nonbinary non-binary genderqueer gender-queer medical transition transitioning thurston washington hrt doctor ftm ftm top surgery hysterectomy masculine transmasculine sexuality hormones