The New BoyZ Club
A Transgender and Nonbinary Support, Discussion and Activity Group in Olympia, WA, Running Since 2009
Who We Are
The New BoyZ Club is an AFAB (assigned female at birth) FTM Transgender and Nonbinary peer support, discussion & activity group in Olympia, WA and the surrounding areas.
This group is NOT about pushing hyper-masculinity, being heterosexual, or medical transitioning. You can just be yourself with us.
This group is for people who are AFAB (assigned female at birth) and who identify as FTM Transgender, Transmasculine, Nonbinary, Genderqueer, as well as questioning their gender identity. If you’re not sure if you can attend, just send us a message. (Your email and personal information will remain private).
- We meet virtually every other Monday from 7pm-9pm using Zoom.
- We’re open to ages 18 and older. Our members’ ages range from 18-65+.
- All of our members offer support to one another and promise to keep what is said in the group confidential.
- Disrespect of our members and breaching confidentiality may result in a member no longer being able to attend our meetings.
- No one will ever be pressured to transition in our group. We operate on supporting the individual.
OUR LOCATION (when virtual meetings end) IS KEPT CONFIDENTIAL.
Interested in joining?
Leave us a message and we will contact you with more information.
ftm f2m female-to-male afab olympia lacey tumwater centralia chehalis shelton tacoma lakewood seattle trans tg transgender “ftm trans” queer support group meetup activities lgbt lgbtq nonbinary non-binary genderqueer gender-queer medical transition transitioning thurston washington hrt doctor ftm ftm top surgery hysterectomy masculine transmasculine sexuality hormones